PNC Bank is the major subsidiary of the PNC Financial Services Group. A popular and well-known financial services company in the US, it has been providing finance-related services in retail banking and other financial services. The firm does offer online banking services. This article is an attempt at letting our readers know about the procedure involved in using the online banking service from PNC Bank.
What is PNC Bank?
Well, as indicated in the introduction above, PNC Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of PNC Financial Services Group Inc. For the uninitiated, PNC Financial Services is a financial services corporation based in the US in Pittsburgh.
The PNC Bank offers services both in the consumer and corporate sector. It does have its operations spread over nineteen states in the US. It has around 2520 branches across these states. The bank also operates around 9024 ATMs. The PNC Bank enjoys a considerable deal of popularity in the US.
What services do PNC Bank offer?
Apart from the regular banking services for consumer and corporate sectors, PNC Bank also offers Virtual Wallet and Credit Card</i/ services to its consumers.
A Virtual Wallet offered by PNC Bank is an amalgamation of both checking and a savings account.The feature is a mobile application that has a combination of three accounts – Spend which is a checking account, Reserve which is a interest bearing checking account and Growth the savings account.
Known to be one of the prominent credit card issuers, PNC Bank has been treated as world’s 11th largest master card/ VISA card issuer. It mainly deals with VISA credit cards, however, having launched a credit card scheme for the small businesses in association with MasterCard. Though the credit card business was handled through a third party vendor, PNC Bank has brought it under its own roof since 2006.
PNC Bank Online Banking
Yes, it is quite easy to manage an online banking account with PNC Bank. Having an online account would mean that all the information related to your PNC Bank account and transactions will be a few clicks away. You need not worry and keep looking for the exact locations of the bank branches.
The Online Banking facility is provided by the bank straight on its official website and no third party vendor involved in any of the steps. PNC’s security and privacy guidelines and rules do assure you that all your transactions on the online mode of banking safer and secure.
Advantages of PNC Online Banking
The world at large is moving towards being more cashless. Online Banking services from PNC Bank ensure that you are not left behind in the race for the digital transactions.
Some of the advantages of opting for an Online Banking can be summarized as below –
- The online banking mode is convenient and time-saving.
- You will be able to access your transactions and account balances anytime – round the clock.
- The Service comes with free online bill way service. This will be helpful paying all your bills within minutes from the comforts of your home – No more wau=iting in longer queues!
- You can get detailed statements of all your financial transactions at the click of a button.
- You will get alerts concerned with security, transactions, and card either through email or text messaging.
- Quicker and faster online funds transfers from and to your own PNC accounts. You can also make immediate transfers to any third party accounts either within PNC Bank or outside it.
- The online banking service from PNC Bank allows you send money to anybody based only on the mobile number or email ID of the recipient.
PNC Online banking gives you access to mobile banking and text-based banking services.
We just hope that the points mentioned herein should be persuasive enough for you to opt for the online banking service through PNC Bank.
How to use PNC Online Banking?
Well, it is quite simple and easy to enroll yourself to the services. Enrollment and usage of the online banking services are absolutely free.
Enroll for PNC Bank Online Banking
Follow the simple steps here below to register yourself for PNC bank Online Banking –
- Visit the official link for accessing the PNC bank website.
- Click on Enroll in Online Banking option.
- The next page should introduce you to the concept of online banking. Locate and click on Get Started.
- In the ensuing page, enter all the required details.
- You will need to enter your Social Security Number. You will also need your PNC Online account access PIN or PMC debit card PIN.
- Enter your PNC Account Number and then click on Next.
Your PNC Online account should now be created. The login information will be sent to you through your registered email ID and Mobile number.
Login to your PNC Bank Online account
Once your PNC Bank online account is created, you can log in to your account anytime at your own convenience. You just need to have your user ID and password to have access to your account from the comforts of your home. Here is how you can log in to your account.
- Visit the official website of PNC Bank.
- Enter your user ID in the space provided and click on Log In
- In the next screen enter your password in the space provided.
- If you have entered your correct login credentials; your account dashboard should be presented before you.
It is as easy as that. You can perform all the tasks you would want to with your PNC Bank account.
What if I forget my login credentials?
Well, above descriptions must have been helpful in letting you create an online account with PNC Bank and then log in to your account. What would happen if yu have forgotten your log in credentials?
No need to fret there. Help is just a few clicks away. You can easily retrieve your log in details, or even better reset them.
Here is how you can go about it.
- Visit the PNC Bank Homepage.
- Click on Forgot User ID or Password
- Now click on Start Reset Password
- On the next page, you will need to enter your Online banking user ID, your Social Security Number, and the full PNC account number
- Now click on Next
- Your new password will now be generated and sent to your email address.
The final thoughts
That was all we had about PNC Bank online banking registration and using your online account. It should help you in more ways than one in using the online banking services of the PNC Bank. We would advise you to opt for the online banking mode so that it can be easier to manage your banking transactions.