ASUS is leaving no stone unturned to ensure that its target audience gets magnetized enough to go and purchase the gadgets it has in store. After its super cool launches of Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL and ASUS Zenfone Zoom, the company is here to leave the gadget freaks amazed with the lately introduced Asus Zenfone Max.
Yes, you heard me right, third smartphone in a row and each one being unique and super amazing for its different features. What’s the buzz about? How is this lately launched gadget different from the existing ones? If any such questions are hovering over your mind then you got to read out the first hand review of ASUS Zenfone Max by ThePixelPedia team.
Blending elegance with the smart features, the Asus Zenfone Max promises to appeal the audience. What’s different this new gadget has to offer besides other features is its battery.
- The much hyped gadget comes with 5000 mAh battery.
- It weighs in at around 202 grams.
- It has standard 5.5” panel with 720 x 1280 pixels.
- Bit different from its predecessors Zenfone Max doesn’t have bulky body and has mere 10.1 mm thickness.
- Max phone comes with a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset with Adreno 306 GPU.
- It has 2 GB of RAM.
- It features 16 GB of storage (10-11 GB) is free.
- It comes with Android 5.0 Lollipop with Asus’s custom skin called Zen UI for superb user experience.
- It supports dual SIMs and both the sim slots support 4G LTE networks.
- The call quality and signal reception is solid and consistent like most other Zenfones.
- Features like Glove mode, one-handed mode, display contrast adjustment, gestures and others together make it the best buy.
- There is a speaker grill at the back which is quite big but the speaker is tiny and the audio output is weak too which is one drawback.
If you are wondering that its specifications and performance sounds similar to Asus Zenfone 2 Laser. We won’t deny the fact that yes, it is with the difference of bigger battery.
Camera & Picture Quality
The Zenfone Max incorporates the 13 Megapixel sensor with Laser autofocus module. Its camera can record 1080p videos at 30 fps. It has 5 megapixel front camera.
There is this camera app that is same in other ASUS Zenfone smartphone series. hen composde properly, the images come out to be of good quality. There is laser autofocus system that works in favor while taking close up shots and is quick/accurate. Won’t say that front camera is good too but does a fair job.
As we have already mentioned, the key feature that this latest smartphone from ASUS comes endowed with which is its USP too is its battery life. It has huge 5000 mAh battery. If you all know the Snapdragon 410 CPU is energy-efficient. The battery backup is really good, and you can expect about 9 to 12 hours of continuous moderate usage on a single charge.
Price : RS 9999
To sum up, Asus Zenfone Max is a very good handset with superb battery backup. For this price, you get a smartphone with good battery and some of the coolest specs. If battery has been the major issue for you in the past, and you are low on budget, then Asus Zenphone Max is a coolest pick.